Saturday, March 28, 2009

What goes around, comes around.

Back to Day 27, the morning after Ross, the trail bike rider has
helped me out by collecting water for me. 9 in the morning and 300m
up a very steep fire trail, and guess what I find - the tool bag. So
I put it in the backpack and try to remember the town he came from and
think about how I can possibly track him down. I had a few ideas when
20 min later I could hear that familiar popping and growling of a
trail bike in the distance. 10 min later Ross arrived and I was able
to return his favour - $150 of kit so he was happy. He has very
recently sold his family farm. They have moved to their holiday home
at Aberfeldy to rest and recover from 20 years of hard yakka, and
consider the next move. In the meantime he is having fun exploring
this historical gold mining area on his bike. For those that know it
is a KTM 530 modified with a long range tank and heavy duty
suspension.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment